For last night’s KIIS FM Jingle Ball, I decided to go for a sleek, high pony. Here are some tips on how you can get the look, too!
- Start with dry, straightened hair
- Use a wide-paddle brush and an elastic that won’t snag your hair
- Gather all hair at the crown of your head and secure elastic
- Take a thin strip of hair from your ponytail and wrap it around the elastic; secure with a bobby pin that’s the same color as your hair
- Use a strong-hold hairspray to spray down any fly-aways and to secure the bobby pin
Let me know if you try the look! :)
Image via Getty